Growth requires a strong foundation, and at GoTech Global, our people are our strength. They are the foundation for building
the next generation of innovative IT solutions, revolutionizing the industry, and solving the nation’s most critical challenges. Let GoTech Global
help you unleash your potential and reach your goals.
Come grow with us
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, entrepreneurial and mission centered? Our technical and management
consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment and we invite you to apply to our opening for 2
Business Systems Analysts today.
This is an opportunity to be responsible for implementing a multiple large-scale enterprise solutions for a large Federal Agency. Applicants
must have excellent communication and organization skills, business analysis capabilities, documentation skills, self-motivation, project leadership expertise,
and maintain outstanding professionalism.
This is a full-time W2 position only - no 1099 contractors. This position is for working with the IRS. You must be current on your taxes. This position requires US Citizenship with
ability to obtain Public Trust clearance per Contract requirements. GoTech offers full benefits, paid Federal Holidays and paid vacation time.
GoTech strives to find individuals who can work as part of a team, communicate well, and are interested in continuous growth, learning and improvement.
- Performs functional requirements analysis of business systems and system modifications using Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and interviews
- Employs process improvement and reengineering methodologies to improve business functions in support of new systems
- Documents organization and workflows that will be supported by new system functional requirements.
- Defines business processes and develop supporting documentation
- Documents system design
- Documents system testing process and assist with business acceptance testing
- Designs, debugs, tests, and documents moderately complex application systems
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- At least 5 - 10 years of related experience in performing functional requirements analysis of complex business systems and system modifications using
Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and interviews
- The successful candidate must have knowledge of all phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and understanding of the concepts and business functions
within the assigned business area. Deep experience in SDLC using both agile/scrum and traditional/waterfall methodologies
- Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements
- Understands both the technical and business sides of the product and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs
- Demonstrated use of best practice business and technical analysis principles such as process analysis and definition using structured approaches, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in ITIL frameworks, service management disciplines
- Knowledge and Experience of working on Microsoft Project 2013 and SharePoint 2013
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and guide / mentor other business analysts
- Ability to design/create Word documentation, PowerPoint slide decks and Excel workbooks and then present them to upper Management and Customers
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, relationship building, and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, engineering, information technology or related field preferred; equivalent experience
or training may substitute for degree
- Certifications such as CBAP, CCBA, CSM, CSPO, CSP, and ITIL
- Experience working within an agile organization
- Experience testing software applications and forms
- Experience writing test cases and tracking testing results
GoTech Global Inc. is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Washington D.C. GoTech is a diversified high-technology
services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success.
Serving the federal sector for over a decade, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face.
GoTech is the winner of the Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award and a Top Workplace Award.
GoTech Global, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that
endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic.
GoTech Global, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
GoTech Global is an E-Verify employer.