Growth requires a strong foundation, and at GoTech Global, our people are our strength. They are the foundation for building
the next generation of innovative IT solutions, revolutionizing the industry, and solving the nation’s most critical challenges. Let GoTech Global
help you unleash your potential and reach your goals.
Come grow with us
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, entrepreneurial and mission centered? Our technical and management
consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment and we invite you to apply to our opening for 2
Microsoft SharePoint Migration Specialists today.
This is an opportunity to be responsible for implementing a migration solution from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 for a large Federal Agency. The candidate will have the ability to lead
discussions and draw functional requirements out of business subject matter experts. As a GoTech Global’s team member, you will be responsible for
developing SharePoint 2013 solutions to meet our client’s needs.
This is a full-time W2 position only - no 1099 contractors. This position is for working with the IRS. You must be current on your taxes. This position requires US Citizenship with
ability to obtain Public Trust clearance per Contract requirements. GoTech offers full benefits, paid Federal Holidays and paid vacation time.
GoTech strives to find individuals who can work as part of a team, communicate well, and are interested in continuous growth, learning and improvement.
- Promote SharePoint 2013 solutions from development to production environments.
- Implement, administer security and configure SharePoint 2013 and on-premise SharePoint 2013 applications.
- Integrate SharePoint 2013 solutions into other systems like an ERP, Intranet and Websites.
- Perform requirements analysis and design with project leads, business analysts and internal customers.
- Design/build/test/deploy functionality built/configured in SharePoint 2013.
- Build data migration and integration mappings as needed.
- Implement data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud.
- Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams.
- At least 5 years of related experience in the specification, development and delivery of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 solutions
- Understanding of the SharePoint 2013 configuration and set up
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Active Directory configuration as it relates to SharePoint 2013 Users
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise in customizing fields, forms, attributes, views and reports in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Ability to develop SharePoint 2013 workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding SharePoint 2013
- Assist with data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud.
- Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/ Online
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Computer Science or years of related experience
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 certification is preferred
- Expertise with AvePoint migration tools
- Microsoft SharePoint Developer Certifications
GoTech Global Inc. is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Washington D.C. GoTech is a diversified high-technology
services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success.
Serving the federal sector for over a decade, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face.
GoTech is the winner of the Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award and a Top Workplace Award.
GoTech Global, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that
endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic.
GoTech Global, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
GoTech Global is an E-Verify employer.