Growth requires a strong foundation, and at GoTech Global, our people are our strength. They are the foundation for building
the next generation of innovative IT solutions, revolutionizing the industry, and solving the nation’s most critical challenges. Let GoTech Global
help you unleash your potential and reach your goals.
Come grow with us
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, entrepreneurial and mission centered? Our technical and management
consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment and we invite you to apply to our opening for 2
Microsoft Senior SharePoint Architects today.
This is an opportunity to be responsible for implementing a multiple large-scale enterprise solutions in SharePoint 2013 for a large Federal Agency. Applicants
must have excellent communication and organization skills, business analysis capabilities, documentation skills, self-motivation, project leadership expertise,
and maintain outstanding professionalism.
This is a full-time W2 position only - no 1099 contractors. This position is for working with the IRS. You must be current on your taxes. This position requires US Citizenship with
ability to obtain Public Trust clearance per Contract requirements. GoTech offers full benefits, paid Federal Holidays and paid vacation time.
GoTech strives to find individuals who can work as part of a team, communicate well, and are interested in continuous growth, learning and improvement.
- Architect, Implement, and configure SharePoint 2013 and on-premise SharePoint 2013 enterprise solutions from development to production environments
- Must have experience with architecting and implementing large scale enterprise SharePoint 2013 search topologies and indexes
- Perform architectural analysis and design with project leads, business analysts and internal Federal management and customers.
- Design/build/test/deploy functionality built/configured in SharePoint 2013.
- Architect and build data migration and integration mappings as needed.
- Architect and Implement data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud.
- Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams and topologies.
- At least 5 - 10 years of related experience in the specification, architecture, development and delivery of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 enterprise solutions
- In depth understanding of the SharePoint 2013 configuration and set up, esp. SharePoint 2013 Search
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Active Directory configuration as it relates to SharePoint 2013 Users
- Ability to develop SharePoint 2013 workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding SharePoint 2013
- Assist with data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud.
- Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/O365
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A Bachelor's / Masters degree in Business Management or Computer Science or years of related experience
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 certification is preferred
- Expertise with AvePoint migration and records management tools
- Expertise with Nintex workflows and forms
- Microsoft SharePoint Developer Certifications
GoTech Global Inc. is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Washington D.C. GoTech is a diversified high-technology
services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success.
Serving the federal sector for over a decade, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face.
GoTech is the winner of the Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award and a Top Workplace Award.
GoTech Global, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that
endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic.
GoTech Global, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
GoTech Global is an E-Verify employer.